So, you've googled, IMDBd, and polled your friends and there is nothing to be found on the person you're meeting with.
1. If you're meeting at his/her office, quickly do a scan to see if there is something to ask about, comment on, or a common interest.
2. Focus on creating rapport.
3. Design general questions based on what the meeting is about.
4. Prepare your own stories to share so you'll feel confident about having something to discuss.
5. Relax. If you couldn't find anything, the person knows there is nothing to find.
For more tips and articles by The Greenlight Coach, visit www.TheGreenlightCoachBlog.com