No one wants to work for free or for lower than their pay grade, but people will be willing to do it if:
1. They like and want to support the person whose project it is
2. They believe in the material
3. There is an opportunity for them (to work in a new genre, get a scene for their reel that's missing, play with new equipment they've never used before, get a celebrity on their reel, meet new people to network with, etc.)
4. They are being given the opportunity to move up in classification
5. They need to build their credits
The critical thing to remember when people are making sacrifices for your project is to treat them and feed them well!
For more tips and articles by top entertainment industry career coach, The Greenlight Coach, visitwww.TheGreenlightCoachBlog.com
To stay current on The Greenlight Coach's speaking engagements, recommendations, and work success articles, sign up for her free newsletter at www.TheGreenlightCoach.com and get a great bonus 1-hour MP3 on creating powerful business partnerships when you do!