Sunday, May 6, 2012
There is no one way to do this. Here are some ideas:
1. Submit it to a festival (film festival for films, ITV.org for tv or webseries)
2. Put it up on YouTube and create buzz
3. Screen your project for decision makers
4. Create a website and sell corporate advertising space
5. Submit pitches for an article on your project to papers & magazines
To stay current on The Greenlight Coach's speaking engagements, recommendations, and work success articles, sign up for her free newsletter at the top of the page and get a complimentary 1-hour MP3 on The 5 Fastest Ways to Get Work In Entertainment
www.theGreenlightCoach.com FIND ME
For more tips and articles by top entertainment industry career coach, The Greenlight Coach, visitwww.TheGreenlightCoachBlog.com
at May 06, 2012
Getting Jobs in Entertainment question 1280: I grew up in India and as a result English is my second language (cont'd)
"I grew up in India and as a result English is my second language. I am looking to improve my comprehension when I read my text book...
I'll admit, no one specifically asked me this one. It's in answer to what I witnessed last night at a networking event. Here's t...
The cure for procrastination is different for everyone, but I'll give you a few prescriptions to try: 1. An accountability and reward s...