My friend, Lisa Manyon once did a call called: No Cost & Low Cost Online Press Release Strategies. This is Lisa's area of expertise. She gave so many great ideas. Hopefully, you can contact her and get a copy of the call. Tell her Jessica Sitomer, The Greenlight Coach, told you to contact her and ask if you can get a copy of the No Cost & Low Cost Online Press Release Strategies call.
Here's what she spoke about, so if it's up your alley, I'll give you her contact information:
1. How you can use press releases to get more traffic and visibility
2. How to use press releases to get more credibility and exposure
3. How to get free press
4. What is a press release
5. The difference between paid and free publicity
6. What happens to a press release once it's out there
7. How to build relationships with people in the media
8. How to leverage local media
9. What makes newsworthy press releases
10. Tip sheet press release
11. Nuts and bolts of writing a press release
To learn more about Lisa Manyon go to http://www.writeoncreative.com
For more tips and articles by top entertainment industry career coach, The Greenlight Coach, visitwww.TheGreenlightCoachBlog.com
To stay current on The Greenlight Coach's speaking engagements, recommendations, and work success articles, sign up for her free newsletter at the top of the page and get a great bonus 1-hour MP3 on creating powerful business partnerships when you do!