Monday, June 22, 2009
You target it hardcore! How?
1. Do a show breakdown (a list of every actor and crew member on the show).
2. Send an email to everyone you know to see if anyone is connected to anyone working on the show.
3. Reach out to as many people on the show as you can- as mentors
4. Once you have a connection, get a set visit
5. Create relationships with as many people you meet as possible remembering they must know you, like you, and trust you, before you bring up wanting to work on the show
For more tips and articles by top entertainment industry coach, The Greenlight Coach, visit www.theGreenlightCoachBlog.com
Getting Jobs in Entertainment question 1280: I grew up in India and as a result English is my second language (cont'd)
"I grew up in India and as a result English is my second language. I am looking to improve my comprehension when I read my text book...
Unfortunately, I've had this question before. Here are some questions to consider: 1. Do you need the job for: the income, the prest...
Getting Jobs in Entertainment question 1279: do you think having a weird hair color is hurtful and limiting or is beneficial and makes you stand out as an actor?It is both. Having a weird hair color makes you a character. If a Casting Director is looking for a young mom for a Tide commercial, he won&...