Thursday, January 14, 2010
entertainment industry coach question 318: Publicists are so expensive. Is there any way I can do this myself?
Timing is everything! I wish you had sent this 3 days ago, because I just listened to a great call by Lisa Manyon: No Cost & Low Cost Online Press Release Strategies. This is Lisa's area of expertise. I'm not going to comment on this because as you can tell, I'm just learning about it myself, but I will say that she gave so many great ideas. Hopefully, you can contact her and get a copy of the call. Tell her Jessica Sitomer, The Greenlight Coach, told you to contact her and ask if you can get a copy of the No Cost & Low Cost Online Press Release Strategies call.
Here's what she spoke about, so if it's up your alley, I'll give you her contact information:
1. How you can use press releases to get more traffic and visibility
2. How to use press releases to get more credibility and exposure
3. How to get free press
4. What is a press release
5. The difference between paid and free publicity
6. What happens to a press release once it's out there
7. How to build relationships with people in the media
8. How to leverage local media
9. What makes newsworthy press releases
10. Tip sheet press release
11. Nuts and bolts of writing a press release
Getting Jobs in Entertainment question 1280: I grew up in India and as a result English is my second language (cont'd)
"I grew up in India and as a result English is my second language. I am looking to improve my comprehension when I read my text book...
A website is a marketing tool to help in your pursuit of getting work. It is not a substitute for creating relationships, it simply complime...
entertainment industry coach Question 419: with so much new technology is it more important to spend my money on training or your coaching?Well obviously I'm supposed to say my coaching.... Here are two scenarios, you decide which is best for you: 1. You spend five years an...