Friday, July 30, 2010

entertainment industry coach Question 513:Hi Coach, did you have anything to do with Project Greenlight?

I do not. In the entertainment industry the term "greenlight" refers to getting the go ahead on a project. Everyone wants the "greenlight" for their project. Therefore, as a career coach for entertainment industry professionals, who relate to the term "greenlight," I chose the name because I help them "greenlight their careers."

PS I loved the show Project Greenlight and had many clients who worked on it in different capacities.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting Jobs in Entertainment question 1280: I grew up in India and as a result English is my second language (cont'd)

"I grew up in India and as a result English is my second language. I  am looking to improve my comprehension when I read my text book...