Monday, August 9, 2010

entertainment industry coach Question 523: Your blog has lots of entries. Which are the most important?

This was in response to my August 6th blog. Yes, it's true, my blog has a lot of entries. And as far as I know, no repeats. Which means lots of people have lots of questions that are important to them. Because I don't repeat questions, my suggestion is that you start at the beginning because the most commonly asked questions always come at the beginning.

The person who submitted the question may have been in a place where it was important to have an agent or an attorney but may not have had the connections. Someone who doesn't have connections has to start at the beginning with the basics. Not to shamelessly plug, but if you want an easy way to get all of this information, you can simply order my book and it's all right there: a system for laying the foundation for your success in the entertainment industry. Here's a link to check it out if this is where you are in your career: And... Action!

If you're at a more advanced place, where you have hundreds of contacts and you're still not working you need more advanced strategies. You may have to ask me a specific question that I can address, or consider coaching.

There is an index of the questions on the blog so you can sort through them that way. To your success!

For more tips and articles by top entertainment industry career coach, The Greenlight Coach, visitwww.TheGreenlightCoachBlog.com

To stay current on The Greenlight Coach's speaking engagements, recommendations, and work success articles, sign up for her free newsletter at the top of the page and get a great bonus 1-hour MP3 on creating powerful business partnerships when you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting Jobs in Entertainment question 1280: I grew up in India and as a result English is my second language (cont'd)

"I grew up in India and as a result English is my second language. I  am looking to improve my comprehension when I read my text book...