Tuesday, November 2, 2010

entertainment industry coach question 608: How many years does it take to get a movie made?

There is no precise answer to that question. Each film that is made, has it's own individual timeline. It depends on so many factors. To name a few:
1. Is a studio making it?
2. Are you making it?
3. If you are making it, do you have money now?
4. How many pages is the script?
5. How many locations?
6. Are there action sequences?
7. Are there special effects?

And so on and so forth. Sorry I don't have a concrete answer for you, but like most things in this industry, there are no rules, only risks.

For more tips and articles by top entertainment industry career coach, The Greenlight Coach, visitwww.TheGreenlightCoachBlog.com

To stay current on The Greenlight Coach's speaking engagements, recommendations, and work success articles, sign up for her free newsletter at the top of the page and get a great bonus 1-hour MP3 on creating powerful business partnerships when you do!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting Jobs in Entertainment question 1280: I grew up in India and as a result English is my second language (cont'd)

"I grew up in India and as a result English is my second language. I  am looking to improve my comprehension when I read my text book...