Monday, April 2, 2012

Getting Jobs in Entertainment question 1119: Can I work out of state?

This question is more complex than it looks. First of all, I don't know what you do, if you're in a union, or what state you live in.

When it comes to working out of state, different unions have different rules for working out of state. So if you're in a union, check with a business rep. If you're not in a union you can work any non union work you want in any state. However, if you want to work in a union state and you're not in the union you probably won't be able to work union jobs. There are exceptions so check with the local unions.

I know it's a round-a-bout answer, but with such little information, it's what I've got...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting Jobs in Entertainment question 1280: I grew up in India and as a result English is my second language (cont'd)

"I grew up in India and as a result English is my second language. I  am looking to improve my comprehension when I read my text book...