Monday, September 7, 2009

question 189: How do I get work in the entertainment business?

Before I answer this question, I'm going to ask you to read the archives of this blog. Start at number one, because early on, I was addressing many questions that dealt directly with getting work. Once you've read through the archives, you should have a lot of ideas. At that point, you will still have questions, but you'll be more clear and therefore, will want to ask me more specific questions that are the "next-step" questions for you.

I look forward to hearing from you again.

For more tips and articles by top entertainment industry career coach, the Greenlight Coach, visit www.theGreenlightCoachBlog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting Jobs in Entertainment question 1280: I grew up in India and as a result English is my second language (cont'd)

"I grew up in India and as a result English is my second language. I  am looking to improve my comprehension when I read my text book...