Thursday, November 5, 2009
entertainment industry coach question 248:I'd like more advice on how to be my husband's manager.
This is in response to a previous post. Okay, basically, you want to create a strategy plan together for targeting people and companies. You can help by:
1. Making calls and follow up calls on his behalf
2. Being his "ice breaker" at networking events
3. Doing the research that he doesn't have time to do
4. Creating your own letter head/logo to send out letters and emails on his behalf
5. Create/deepen your relationships with the people who hire him
6. Take meetings with him (other than interviews)
7. Doing the tasks that need to be done, but make his stomach queasy
For more tips and articles by top entertainment industry career coach, The Greenlight Coach, visit www.TheGreenlightCoachBlog.com
Getting Jobs in Entertainment question 1280: I grew up in India and as a result English is my second language (cont'd)
"I grew up in India and as a result English is my second language. I am looking to improve my comprehension when I read my text book...
I'll admit, no one specifically asked me this one. It's in answer to what I witnessed last night at a networking event. Here's t...
The cure for procrastination is different for everyone, but I'll give you a few prescriptions to try: 1. An accountability and reward s...