Thursday, February 18, 2010

CASTING CALL FOR ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS

Casting Call: A new competition series starring Hollywood’s top entertainment career coach, is seeking skilled professionals in the entertainment industry, who know their craft and want to supercharge their rate of getting new contacts and jobs. Casting is looking for outgoing, driven, above and below the line candidates; actors, directors, writers, production designers, camera department, editors, costumers, etc. Participants must be available form April 27th –May 10th. Everyone chosen will receive prizes as the competition progresses, and the winner will receive a year of platinum coaching and a cash prize. The producers want to make it clear that this is an educational and empowering show, putting success tools in the hands of entertainment industry professionals. Participants must live in Los Angeles. To apply email casting@TheGreenlightCoach.com and include name, age, classification(s), and why you would be great on the show. Also include a recent photo and your contact numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting Jobs in Entertainment question 1280: I grew up in India and as a result English is my second language (cont'd)

"I grew up in India and as a result English is my second language. I  am looking to improve my comprehension when I read my text book...