Wednesday, November 10, 2010

entertainment industry coach question 616: Did you watch the CMAs?

I taped them. I am going to watch them now. I went to a screening of Morning Glory (which I LOVED) and the whole ride there and back my Satellite country station was spoiling all of the winners because of the time change!

Thanks for asking and caring.

Teaching point: This is a good way to create relationships with someone. The person who asked this question is a Facebook friend. I don't know him personally, but his question tells me that he follows my status updates and knows I've "crossed over" to country. (Don't worry metal-heads, I still love my 80s hairbands!)

For more tips and articles by top entertainment industry career coach, The Greenlight Coach, visitwww.TheGreenlightCoachBlog.com

To stay current on The Greenlight Coach's speaking engagements, recommendations, and work success articles, sign up for her free newsletter at the top of the page and get a great bonus 1-hour MP3 on creating powerful business partnerships when you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting Jobs in Entertainment question 1280: I grew up in India and as a result English is my second language (cont'd)

"I grew up in India and as a result English is my second language. I  am looking to improve my comprehension when I read my text book...