Here are some tips:
1. Make a list of all of your ideas/actions
2. Analyze which ideas/actions will get you the results you want in the shortest time
3. Prioritize your ideas/actions in the order of quickest results to long-term seed planting
4. Chunk out your days for 1 week on a calendar. Schedule a specific number of hours for quick result actions and a shorter amount of time to plant seeds.
5. See if using a schedule works for you and if so, do it again next week.
You are a business so it's important to treat your time the way you would if you worked in an office, with the knowledge that you have the freedom to come and go as you please.
To stay current on The Greenlight Coach's speaking engagements, recommendations, and work success articles, sign up for her free newsletter at the top of the page and get a great bonus 1-hour MP3 on creating powerful business partnerships when you do!