Sunday, April 19, 2009
Question 47:It seems like every successful person took a different path to become successful. How do I know what the right path is?
Unfortunately, there is no "right path," no clear ladders to climb, no rule book.
Fortunately, that means you can choose your own path, build your own ladder, make your own rules.
My suggestions for doing this are:
1. Get mentors. Plural. Get advice from as many successful people as you possibly can
2. Compare their advice and decide what fits you best
3. Take action
4. See what works what doesn't work
5. Keep doing what's working and keep adding new tools to your tool belt
6. Invest in yourself
7. Create financial and emotional stability so you never have to give up on your dream
For more tips and articles by the Greenlight Coach, visit www.TheGreenlightCoachBlog.com
Getting Jobs in Entertainment question 1280: I grew up in India and as a result English is my second language (cont'd)
"I grew up in India and as a result English is my second language. I am looking to improve my comprehension when I read my text book...
I'll admit, no one specifically asked me this one. It's in answer to what I witnessed last night at a networking event. Here's t...
The cure for procrastination is different for everyone, but I'll give you a few prescriptions to try: 1. An accountability and reward s...